Saturday, August 13, 2011

Faux By Kathy - Professionalism times two!!!!!!

I just feel, that I need to share my  recent experience ordering from Faux By Kathy

We all seem to be familiar when something goes wrong in our business.  The bamboo drums are so fast, that one hardly can take a breath trying to rectify the situation. And of course.... we don't rest until everybody knows. On the other end of the spectrum... the bamboo drums are none-existent when everything runs smoothly with a class, order, or whatever.
So, I am using my bamboo drum to let everybody know, how pleased I was with my recent order experience from Faux by  Kathy. 


I found it somewhat hard to go through her website, however I know that this is my issue. I suffer from impatience and that instant gratification thing. I did not want to take time, but I decided to do it anyway.


I placed my order which was very easy to do and believe or not, within a few hours I received this.

Faux By Kathy
------------------------------------------------------
Order Number: 2288
Detailed Invoice: http://www.fauxbykathy.com/store/account_history_info.php?order_id=2288
Date Ordered: Monday 08 August, 2011

The comments for your order are
Your order has been updated to the following status.
New status: Processing

Please reply to this email if you have any questions.



Immediately I thought - How "PROFESSIONAL". I ordered online many times, but this was the first time, that I was informed that they in fact were working on my order. 

A few days later I received this:

Order Number: 2288
Detailed Invoice: http://www.fauxbykathy.com/store/account_history_info.php?order_id=2288
Date Ordered: Monday 08 August, 2011

The comments for your order are

Hi Heidi,
Thank you so much for your order.
We were able to ship it today.

Agnes
Your order has been updated to the following status.

New status: Shipped

Please reply to this email if you have any questions.



With this notice I was totally at ease again. My order was ready to be shipped. Nice Touch. Thank you Kathy for a job greatly done. 

All my Best,




















0 comments :

Post a Comment