Thursday, May 5, 2011

At Large in the US - with Modern Masters


Rust - I love it, maybe because I am a bit rusty already. Also  a faux finish  which is going to stick.

I have tried many mediums to create rust and actually I have come up with my own creation. However, if you would like to have an easy  and no brainer way, you must choose The Modern Masters Rust Activator coupled wit their Iron Paint. Yes, they do actually make iron paint. 


I have worked with Modern Masters products since 30 year and I absolutely love their line. 
The quality of their products is unsurpassed, especially the metallic line . Although I still miss the metallic powders they used to offer. Do yourself a favor and hop over to a truly a great product line. You will also find lots of inspiration and best of all recipe cards. So go on over..... I dont mind.


Here are a few examples I have created with Modern Masters

From PVC Pipes to Fireplaces


Mediterranean Slate Backsplash




Before

After

Ceiling Medallion





A Golden-Bronze Foyer. Spetecular

Shimmer stone mixed with burnishing gold and Activator 

If you any question please feel free to call their customer service and again unsurpassed help will be available.


Happy painting,


3 comments :

  1. Heidi, You truly do gorgeous work. Where can I buy Modern Masters. Can you give me some tips on how to get started. I would like to transform some of my flowerpots into metal looking containers. Thanks for all you help.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you!
    PVC pipes, too? That is absolutely amazing. I submitted your site to StumbleUpon to bookmark it. We have a 100+ bldg and I think Two Guys and a Wrench did the plumbing. Very bad but can't afford to make it look nicer. I think using a metalic copper might make it look more turn-of-the-century but on a budget and hide the fact it is cheesy PVC. I'd be on a 14' ladder, is this an easy process? Beautiful blog BTW!
    -Bethanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah,

    Hello again, go to Modern Masters website and you'll find links to the dealers. Hope that helps.

    http://www.modernmastersinc.com

    Thanks so much for asking.

    ReplyDelete