Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Through My Crystal Ball... Not really!!

Color Me Happy!
Courtesy of  Living In Color



 I was MIA for the last few weeks. Simply, because I am in the midst of  that awful  "writers block" My brain seems to be on overload,  having  difficulties to focus on what I would like to say.


In my personal life  "stay in the here and now" is working; however, in my business life that would spell failure. I have to look into the future, create reasonable forecasts and lastly be aware of any new trends. 2010 is flying by and almost gone. Looking into my crystal ball, or more accurately, doing some on-line research, I discovered some of the new interior color palettes and interior trends.. It seems that we are ready for
  • Renewal
  • Optimistic Outlook
  • Global interest
  • Simplicity
  • Escape
  • Balance
Although it's impossible for us to constantly change our interior color palette, it is possible to add some colorful sparkles of the trendy color palettes.  Here are some color splashes  I absolutely love. Of course, I will be scouting stores to catch some of these colorful accessories and I will weave them into my interior spaces. Maybe you can do the same.


Happy hunting, 


xoxo





 Heidi .. Plays with Paints




 
Tomato red



Sunny Coral

Verde de Gris



4 comments :

  1. I love your post on color. My favorite would be tomato red. Gorgeous

    Thanks so much for your research

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Paula. It helps to find out that a post was interesting. I am working on individual colors now, so stay tune.

    xoxo Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  3. of the colours you posted i prefer the tomato one! also the top picture of the colours would be an amazing eye-shadow combination! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. of the colours you posted i prefer the tomato one! also the top picture of the colours would be an amazing eye-shadow combination! ;)

    ReplyDelete