Friday, May 13, 2011

At Large in the US - New Website

Finally, after a long illness, I am back to my old tricks. It seems that centuries have passed, since I started to re-design my ever so ugly website. The end is near and we are ready to launch the site tonight.


I truly hope that you'll find the site enjoyable and also very helpful.

For your benefit I set up a forum again. In the hope that you'll  find it " a good thing" I decided to give it a try one more time.To get the forum and the website interesting enough for you to spend some time there, check out the contests. You can win two classes of your choice; and here is a "very good thing"  the lodging is also free.


I sincerely hope, that I'll see you there. Let's have some fun.


xoxo

Heidi











Faux painting  Home Page

0 comments :

Post a Comment