Friday, January 8, 2010

" Prosit Neu Jahr" and "Happy New Year" to everybody

Am I insane?  I must be ,,, trying to "blog" and not having any idea as of yet  of what I am  doing. In addition, I speak with an accent and alas, sometimes I do write with an accent. This prevented me from blogging for a long time.Several years ago, my son told me that I could not write and I developed a severe case of "writer's block". I know that he was trying to be kind, because he offered to do it for me. NO! I just had to find out what is was that affected me so negatively.Both my son Steve,  and my daughter- law Nikki , write professionally.Nikki, God bless her, also took over the digital imagery and offered to develop the header. Thanks Nikki... you're smoking.   Last but not least, my  beautiful daughter, Steffi,  (I pronounce it shteffi, but who is listening) LOL, a fashion designer, always encouraged me to go for it. Thank you again to all of you. So.... I ask you all  to be kind and patient with my strenuous efforts
.

Taking the name”Simply Faux Painting" into consideration, one might think it's all about "Faux Painting" it’s not! It's about home fashions, fashions, design, creativity, artistry, style, and culture. Don't take the word “culture" too serious. I am from Europe and was raised amidst all those things.Needless to say it’s my live; consequently,I feel  that I will be able to contribute. 

As my fellow country man, " Mr. California" would say...... I'll be back!!!

Servus and God Bless, 

Heidi 

0 comments :

Post a Comment