Friday, January 15, 2010

Is it spring???

A wonderful springy morning to you in the Midwest.


This morning I received this via e-mail. OK, Lisa thanks for the ciggies, only you would know how hard it is not to have them.(two addicts in a pod) but who wants to know? Patti, Becky, Russ and Kathy left other goodies. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

 When I woke up this morning I felt better. No temperature, I guess I am healed. My Dad told me yesterday "weeds don't die" meaning that I am tough.
For the first time in a week I opened my drapes to let the world (friends and neighbors) know that I am still kicking ....I was greeted by sunshine  as if "spring had sprung"

Being ADD as so many designers, artists and creative souls including Leonardo da Vinci, my thoughts were racing. Get seeds, potting soil, get your cold frame going etc. etc. Too many thoughts to mention. BTW did you know that"normal" people have about 60,000 thoughts per day? Who would have known. I, on the other side (Jeanine did I get it??) have 200,000!  Only meditation helps me to get down to earth.

I love to garden and have many friends infected with this relaxing hobby. I can't wait to get out there. BTW many artists seem to think that.
Gardening is the epitome of creation
Trailer "Artists In their Gardens"
The film reflects their access to the process of artistic creation in their art as well as in their gardens and portrays four artists and their gardens: The Egyptian artist Ghada Amer, who lives in Harlem, New York, and is held to be one of the most provocative and innovative female artists of our times; famous Japanese fashion designer Kenzo, who has created his own little piece of Japan, centered around a garden in Paris, architect and theorist Charles Jencks in Scotland, who is regarded as the “inventor” of the post-modern and Austrian expressionist painter Xenia Hausner, who designed the sets for more than a hundred theater and opera productions in Vienna, Salzburg, Berlin, London and Brussels. Courtesy of Österreicher  Rundfunk (ORF) Austrian Broadcast Network

Alas, I must go to the garden center.
 
I am grateful for my friends and family

Fondly, 
God bless






0 comments :

Post a Comment