Tuesday, July 20, 2010

It's been a while..

I am back, not totally, but I am feeling a little better. The flu got hold of me and I am trying to get rid of the pneumonia which took over. I am a smoker, consequently my lungs are damaged. I am scared! For the first time I had difficulties to breath. Maybe I needed that wake up call, because I have not touched "the nasties" since two weeks.

I pray to God that I can quit this time around. I am so addicted!!! Wish me luck and success for this hard journey.


Being forced to lie in bed I had a lot of time to think. I have a passion for faux painting, business, style and design. My life circulates around my passions and without these I can't live. However, for the blog to be clear and concise, I decided to blog only about these passion and no others.

Being a faux painter and a faux finish teacher leaves me a lot to report about. 

Take care all of you. 
Best Wishes, 

Heidi

0 comments :

Post a Comment