Saturday, December 4, 2010

At Large In Europe





It's good to be back home again!!!!


I have been "at large" in Europe for quite some time. It's good to be back; but I am beginning to miss my children, my home, my friends and lots more. BTW the "missing part" is not in a specific order.

Before I left, friends kept asking me "are you coming back"?  Never did I give it much thought, but I kind of wondered? Somehow, my friends knew more then I did. I have such great friends!!!

So, I am battling my demons: To stay here or to come home? I did not realize how many European things I missed; neither was I particularly grateful about the American cool ways and things. Can I get the "BEST" of my two worlds? Possibly!!! I am working on it!!!!!

So, here is what I missed from my European heritage:


Christmas Markets...... and  the scent of the obligatory Christmas roasted almonds (can't eat any, because according to European standards 139lbs borders on obesity) I am on a diet!!!

2 comments :

  1. Welcome home and Happy New Year!

    xox
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Nancy,

    thank you, thank you for your kind wishes. Heartfelt wishes for a peaceful and Happy 2011 for you and your family.

    xoxox

    God Bless,

    Heidi

    ReplyDelete