Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Marketing Panic



Do You feel alone in this downward economy? I DO!. I miss being booked for 9 months out,  I miss  the easy times to sell my classes at the Faux Academy, and I feel like I have to start from scratch. Knowing,  that  in the past few years I have not paid attention,  doesn't make it any easier. I am being forced to take a serious look at my business. I was lazy because I was doing  great and never foresaw a change. My mistake! By now I accepted this tight situation as a challenge which I am working diligently on  to over come.Realizing that the "big kahunas" are dealing with the same situation,  I decided to submerge myself into research and open my eyes and ears.

 Working on a  business plan revision, a task which is necessary and which I find totally boring,  I have come across some "FREE HELP" I would like to share. Maybe it will help you to make some decisions for your business.


Take care,
Plays with Paints
Always Colorful, always Fabulous Finishes


.

0 comments :

Post a Comment