Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I Heard It Through The Grapevine.......

Hopefully s you received the last newsletter a couple of weeks ago. I talked about some really cool and  "FREE MARKETING TIPS And TRICKS". The subject is so gigantic, that I  decided to blog about about it, not to faux get about it! Blogging also gets my creative juices going and like you I need to evaluate my situation and do some work.

It's Marketing Time!

Times are tough, so it seems. All I hear are sad stories, really sad. Decorative artists all over the United States  have given up, taken different jobs or just waiting for the faux finish tide to come back in. I don't believe in giving up, because I instinctively know, that  if your business survives this,  it will prosper when times are getting good again. So- Listen to me now and hear me later.Tighten your belt, sit down  and take a good look at your business. Together we will get you enough clients to keep you busy..If you are the typical artist you don't want to bother with the nitty gritty business techniques necessary to keep a successful art studio. You can change that, this instant. Take a look and do a little work


Key elements of a ......

Marketing Plan
  1. SWOT Analysis - Strengths  Weakness' Opportunities  Threats
  2. Learn Faux Painting SWOT

Maybe your business is important enough to do some focused work.


Hang in there and 


Best Wishes

0 comments :

Post a Comment